Victorian Steampunk Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk Inspired Bellydance Festival

Go down

Steampunk Inspired Bellydance Festival Empty Steampunk Inspired Bellydance Festival

Post  Mahoney Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 am

We are organising a little festival in May (the weekend of the 27th, which is the last bank holiday). Our venue is in Alfreton, in Derbyshire, so fairly central. In addition to the bellydance performances and workshops, we are also looking for bands and acts for the open stage. I was first introduced to steampunk through the bellydance scene ( I had a class with the lovely Tempest a few years ago...), and steampunk has gained many new members through the dance. We're looking for a circus of time kind of vibe, and want to make the event as affordable as possible, with onsite camping. So if anyone has any suggestions as to how we can make this event more steampunk, or has an act or band that would like to perform, we would love to hear from you. And if the event could be used as a steampunk meet, even better. I think this should provide a link to the facebook events page... https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=129942690357056
Thanks, Mo X
Mahoney
Mahoney

Back to top Go down