Victorian Steampunk Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

steampunk shortfilm

Go down

steampunk shortfilm Empty steampunk shortfilm

Post  vanessa Fri May 28, 2010 1:25 pm

hello,
I am a student from Bournemouth University. I am producing a short film for my master project, and it is a steam punk creepy 10 minutes film set in the victorian age. I am contacting you because your community could be interested in helping us with the production of this short film, for istance let us borrow from you some victorian clothes, some steampunk props, you could act as extras in the movie or coming to the castings if some of you is interested in the main roles. maybe, if you are interested in the project, you, as community, could help us raise some money in order to realise the project, also spreading the word to other steampunk communities.
below there is the synopsis of the film:

Tick-Tock is a 10 minutes steam-punk horror story set entirely on a steam train, in the victorian age. Cole is a young busy man who is taking his daughter to her haunt who lives in another town, because he doesn’t have time to look after her.
Cole falls asleep on the train, and when he wakes up her daughter has disappeared. Desperate Cole searches for her in every angles of the train till he meets two strangers, who know where his daughter is, and the response is not nice. We find out this strangers are clockwork men and Annie, Cole's daughter, reappears as one of them. Instead of her heart, there is a clockwork instrument, and instead of her eyes, cogs. The mechanical strangers reveals their mission: they fix human beings who need repair, people who feel extremely lonely. Cole try to fight them to save his daughter, who, on the contrary, seems to be happy as she is. Cole collapses and when he wakes up everything seems normal again, but her daughter is there, still mechanical, who is fixing his father, adjusting a clockwork device instead of his heart. Now he is not lonely and busy anymore and he can stay with his Annie forever.

we would really appreciate your help!!! we have raised £1000 at the moment, but in order to shoot on a victorian steam train, we need other £500.
here is my e-mail if you want contact me personally:
vanessa.ferragamo@hotmail.it
looking forward to hearing from you,
vanessa ferragamo

vanessa

Back to top Go down